Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“Fashions fade, style is eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent

  I wish I had quoted this first...but this is what I have truly believed in. It's so important for a women or a man for that matter to find his style. This is not a easy process. It's takes a brave person to look into yourself lovingly but being constructively critical and finding your 'style' What is it this then? For me it's finding out what my essence is. What makes me who I am. What do I project to the people around me? What statement do I make? Really the clothes you wear, how you wear it, what shoes you choose, what colour you wear....I think it all says a lot. My colours depend on my mood. When I'm happy, sad,gloomy or feeling sexy. I tend to choose my clothes to say something to the world...knowingly or unknowingly..we all do.
    So take some time for yourself and find your style. I could help you...but doing it all by yourself is much more satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment