Thursday, October 21, 2010

F/W make up trends.

   Hi Girls! I know shoe and clothes trends are all over the net and easy to access. I was trying to figure out the 'look' for this f/w in make up and nail trend and had a bit of a tough time. So thought I could make things easier and get you all trends here. My First in a series for trends is the make-up and nail trend this winter. Eye make-up has gone dark, really, really dark. It's all black basically with no colour or shades of grey and black. Dramatic! Lips are very 'vampire' but deep colours. It's pale with emphasis on lips or eyes. Nails are all dark deep colours too and some gold. Sephora has this cool kit...kind of like make up for dummies, thing. Their black smoky eye look is worth investing in. My next post....Clothes trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment