Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My litttle secret

I think every little girl remembers the first time she slipped on her mamas hi heels. I still remember my mom being cross at me. Hummm but the feeling! Suddenly I was so tall and felt grown up and a bit of my mom's glamour rubbed of on me. Watching her getting ready to go out with dad.Observing her put on her lipstick, Peeking into her make up, being told not to touch her perfume bottles and snatching one away and hiding behind the door and spraying it on...these memories and feelings are what shaped me, influenced me. To this day I am very girly ,girl. I love my make up, hi-heeled shoes, anything shiny the soft luxurious feel of silk and (Faux)fur. It's not funny how if you put me into a shop with mixed wares I will always pick the most expensive one! You could call it a talent of mine. One which really tired my parents when I was young. I could wait and wait but always wanted what I had fixed my eye on. till this day I am the same. I am a terrible shopper...in the sense, unlike most women, I hate (maybe that too strong a word) shopping. I buy stuff in bulk and the reason I am so efficient with my shopping is just that dirty little secret of mine...yes I dislike it! Oh! but if I am in the 'mood' there is no limit to what I can buy..it's not about the quantity for me. It's the quality ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment