Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SKIN- florence.

_c5r2819.jpg


_c5r3026.jpg

_c5r2744.jpg

_c5r3006-1.jpg

_c5r2836.jpg
_c5r2721.jpg_c5r2859.jpg
_c5r3106.jpg_c5r2870.jpg_c5r3018.jpg
_c5r3079.jpg
_c5r3061_3.jpg


   Walking alone the streets of Florence I accidentally came across this place called SKIN. I was intrigued by it and could not do anything that day as it was 9pm and the door was shut. I had to come back another day. Anyone who knows me and knows that I love a good massage, facials :) Maybe cause I feel at home in this environment. It turned out to be one of the best finds of my 3 month stay in Florence. The body aroma oil massage was so good...I was asleep by the end of it. The facials so good my skin looked great and the consulting Doc. Foukis is really very updated with the latest in his field. The Interiors of the place is designed by Michael young and Katrin Olina.The interior a conversion of an old building is in the historic Borgo san Jacopo street. Young designed the interior and Olina created the art work and decorative surfaces which makes use of Corian.
   A luxury not to be missed!!! I will miss it when I leave Florence and head back to Shanghai...
http://www.skinaestheticlinic.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment