Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Is the world totally insane??!

  Hi! This not directly related to Luxury or fashion but when I read this I was so furious! Wonder what this world is coming to? Just when you start doing something socially about use of anorexic models on the runway...this comes! How far removed are people now from reality if they start putting their babies on a diet?! Have'ent they heard of baby fat? I live those chubby hands and feet. I love their soft booties and rounded thights..How can they be fat?! unless they have some genitic defect? One mom put laxative in the botttle...uugh! being a mom, this on something I cannot relate to. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/fat-babies-parents-put-fat-babies-diet/story?id=12216642&page=1
  There u will find the complete story. Let me know your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment