Friday, October 29, 2010

But Honestly...

  This is all so new to me! Just getting the blog up and posting...took me so long. Even now I am still finding my way around things. I really, really want to thank you all my friends for your patience. I love this!! Because finally I have a platform to share with all of you everything I really , really, really like. I am hoping I can  make your like easier by getting you everything I think would be important for you to know and always put your best most fashionable foot forward. Please bear with me just a bit more and I promise you will not be disappointed. I want to have a nice interactive blog going on so we can all learn from each other..So please feel free to put in comments. I warn you! I am technologically challenged! lol.Just this evening I was telling my friend over the phone that I have no clue most times what I am doing and the other times am experimenting and need to edit posts so many times 'cause it's not coming out as I like!! My friend told me to put this up and said you will all appreciate my honesty and not be so harsh on me. So keeping my fingers crossed that I work this out soooon. In the meanwhile..keep coming back for more of my posts. I promise to get better and better. Ohhhh....just going to make myself a nice hot chocolate( hummm..luxury) and sit back and figure out blogger!! Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment